Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm Taking a Poll

I have a sweet, precious friend who pulled me aside recently and gently informed me that the abbreviation I used for Emergency Dinners in last months post was also widely used as another abbreviation. I was completely shocked. It never entered my mind. We laughed. Of course, this particular friend ALWAYS has me laughing. She shall remain nameless.

So... I need to know. Am I the only clueless one? Did it occur to anyone else? Please respond to the poll to the left. If you answer yes, please comment to this post. I want to know if you REALLY know or just THINK you know.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Well, I know of what Norma speaks, but I didn't think about it when discussing Emergency Dinners. Goodness gracious!

Shannon Dingle said...

I agree with Tracey, but I'm amused by what Norma noticed! :)

Norma said...

Bless your heart, Karen. I need a fourth option:

"I knew exactly what you meant, but I also knew the other meaning and nearly busted laughing when I read the last line of the post."

See how direct-to-consumer advertising is ruining American society?!

Amber said...

Leave it to Norma! That never would have crossed my mind in a million years... Blake had to clue me in!

KR said...

It's taken me a long time to get up off the floor. THANK YOU for this hearty belly laugh. I'm with Tracey. Rereading that post tonight, yes, now I'm laughing BIG. Oh my. Kristen :)