Friday, December 5, 2008

A New Coat

...of paint. We painted the exterior of our house. It is almost finished. So close to being finished that I am going to post the before and after pics as if it were completed.

We did not hire anyone for this job. It was a labor of love. John did a lot of it, I did some, and each of the children contributed a little to the work. But Poppy did the most.


Before:

In Process:






After:



It turned out just like I wanted.


But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15

6 comments:

Norma said...

Gorgeous! I love your new house coat. Very elegant. Very beautiful. Warm and inviting. Much like the lady of the house.

Shannon Dingle said...

Amazing what fresh paint can do - looks fantastic!

Tracey said...

WOW! I love it! What a fabulous Christmas gift..a finished project!

Sherri said...

Gorgeous house! Amazing love contained therein. And let's here it for Poppy!

Cathy said...

That looks great! I've got something for you on my blog. Check it out...

mythreesons said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
i LOVE it!!