Monday, December 22, 2008

Overheard...

...in our home.
7. "LOOK! I just coughed up a hairball."
--Bucket, while holding up a large wad of dryer lint.
6. "When we go in here let's act like normal people...and not like crazy, wild heathens."
--John, in his ever-present, calm, even-toned manner, as we were getting out of the car and entering Wendy's
5. "Please, everybody, don't come in my room and steal stuff without asking."
--Banana, the most organized and particular one of our clan. I suppose you can steal her stuff as long as you ask first.
4. "Daaaaaaad......Bucket's about to DIE because Fig's sitting on him."
--Not sure who said this, because we were in another room and simply said, "Fig, get off your brother." Bucket is still alive, last we checked.
3. "Rosebud, Stop choking your brother!"
--Why do we have to say this?
2. "Bucket, It's NOT polite to suck the inside out of your deviled egg. "
--'nuff said
1. "Can someone help you ask Jesus into your heart or do you have to do it all by yourself, because Rosebud helped me and I want to make sure it's right?"
--Mojo, precious Mojo.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love your family! You win the 'funniest post of the week award'! Look forward to seeing you tonight...

Norma said...

Priceless! I love it!!!

The Comers said...

So funny! Esp. like your little one wanting to make sure it's right!
Melinda